You know, you should really get your facts right before judging me, and thinking that I lied to a good friend? And I thought you were sensible enough to not believe only what your friend said.. to think you were someone rather "admirable". It's quite disappointing really. Ohwell, hope you know what I'm referring to. To the other, don't you find it rather tiring changing personalities? Really, what's wrong with being yourself? Is it that hard to be yourself? It's better if you're yourself, for once, and not pretend to be someone you're not, because that's just really lame. I find y'all a tad amusing actually. Do you not get it? You're just telling everyone that you hate yourself, and that's just pathetic. Just stay and be that way, and you won't get your friends back. I don't think this is considered backstabbing or whatever you want to call it. I think I'm just trying to make some sense to you because obviously you don't know what's going wrong. I'm writing this, because It's very disturbing, and I can tell, no one, and I mean, noone, can stand this any longer. We're merely venting out our anger and are people who have their own opinions. Dyou have a problem with that? We don't hate you, because hate would mean we still care about you. I say, we're different from you. Oh before I forget, she knows everything already, If you haven't realised. We're still friends, are you finally going to drop dead now? It's your thing if you don't trust me, but what's if the attitude yo! If you're still trying to break my friendships with em' and ruining my life, (emphasise on the trying) , you're just wasting your time. You won't want to fail your tests now would you? Hate me, Leave me, Don't eat me ( :=
On a lighter note, Cartel, HeadAutomatica and Shinedown is really good. Aly & Aj reminds me of HilaryDuff and her sister.., crazyduffs. I'm back back back into emotional rock songs again...hmm? Oh that reminds me, If you like the bands and appreciates their music, I'm fine with that. But If you tell people you like em,( only because it sounds cool and all,) that's not cool at all. OHWELL, I'm over blogging. TELLY NOW. [edit] OMG,:D SHANWEE IS BACK [/edit]!!
We're all addicts for dramatics, suckers for tragedies.